Friday, July 13, 2007

Diagnostic Test

Physical Science 53% (8 correct/7 incorrect)
Biological Science 54% (7 correct/6 incorrect)
Verbal Reasoning 83% (5 correct/1 incorrect)

Considering I haven't had these classes in 15 years - I did better than statistical chance. Thank you God. Diagnostically speaking - I need to study. I reviewed the answers that I answered incorrectly and 90% of the explanations were clear to me. I just need to resuscitate and repack the information back into my head. It is going to take time and dedication.

Lord - I am realizing the time and dedication that I am going to need to commit to this dream. Would you please help me to prioritize, make good decisions, and and sacrifice my time with You. I am asking for help Lord - You know what needs to happen - and I don't - would You please help me? Love, Tracy AMEN

No comments: