Monday, July 9, 2007

there are days . . .

there are days . . . when i sense that God is speaking directly to me - when i feel that i am living in reality - that i can take in with all my senses the natural world and the supernatural world around me. there are days, however, when i sense that i have completely missed the point - that my perception is off and i feel as if the truth which i was so certain of is a mere whisper in the wind - a fading flower - an unspoken thought - something never hear nor seen.

i deeply long to live in God's reality - to hear His voice clearly - to hear His demonstrative statements - and to reach toward them with gladness. i want to know God's dreams for me and i want to lean forward into them - strive after them - and sink me teeth in.

God - please release me to the life You have created for me. take away the dreams that are only mine - and stir up in me the dreams that You have planted in my heart and mind. amen.

No comments: